遊玩用語
❶ 家長給班裡贊助遊玩、我們對這家長的謝謝用語
家長對學校的建議。
感謝學校對孩子的教育與培養,老師們辛苦了!我的內孩子在這里容讀書我很放心,
孩子如果不聽話請一定嚴加管教,
我們家長一定大力支持!
由於孩子大部分時間
都呆在學校里,
我們對他在學校里的表現不是很了解,
我希望老師能多和家長聯
系,
多反映孩子的情況,
以便我們共同把孩子教育好。
由於現在很多孩子都比較
懶惰,
我希望老師能多安排一些義務勞動讓他們做,
幫他們養成愛勞動的好習慣。
在不影響正常的教學任務的條件下,
我希望學校能多組織一些有益的課外或校外
活動,培養孩子多方面的能力,以適應未來的社會生活。
(還可結合自身實際需
要以委婉的語氣提出其他建議。
切記:
不可提不能解決的問題,
或者敏感話題如
收費等,以免給老師留下不好的映像)
建議學校多組織學生進行社會實踐(當然,這只適用用於高年級),學校還可以
多組織藝術節或讀書節之類的,
豐富學生的課外生活。
為了培養學生的口才,
還
可以舉行演講比賽。當然,運動會也可以。平時可以進行小測試。
❷ 要去美國遊玩,求一些日常用語
1.遊客問訊用語
Where is the tourist information centre ? 請問旅遊問訊處在哪裡?
Is there an airport bus to the city ? 這里有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ? 巴士車站在哪裡 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? 乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢 ?
How can I get to Hilton hotel ? 去希爾頓酒店怎麼走 ?
May I have a city map ? 請給我一張市區地圖?
Can I reserve a hotel here ? 我可以在這里預訂酒店嗎 ?
How much is it ? 多少錢 ?
Keep the change, please 不用找錢了
Take me to this address, please 請拉我去這個地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多長時間?
Stop here, please 請停下來。
What time does it leave ? 幾點發車?
Where can I get a ticket ? 在哪裡賣票?
Could you tell me when we get there ? 請問幾點能夠到達那裡。
2.餐館用語
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能推薦附近的一個好點的餐館嗎?
I』d like a restaurant not too expensive 我想找一個不是很貴的餐館
I』d like a quiet restaurant. 我想要一個安靜的餐館
I』d like a restaurant with a cheerful atmosphere 我想要一個有著愉快氣氛的餐館
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 你能推薦幾個餐館嗎?
Where is main area for restaurants? 餐館主要集中在什麼地方?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 這附近有中國餐館嗎?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 這附近有高檔餐館嗎?
Do you know of any restaurant open now? 你知道有現在開門的餐館嗎?
I』d like to have some local food. 我想吃些當地食品
Where is the nearest Italian restaurant? 哪有最近的義大利餐館
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Could you make a reservation for me? 你能幫我預訂一下嗎?
I』d like to reserve a table for three 我想訂3人的桌子
We are a group of six 我們6個人一組
We』d like to have a table tighter 我們想並桌
We』ll come at eight o』clock 我們8點到
What time can we reserve a table? 什麼時候我們可以訂桌?
How late is it open? 開門最晚到幾點?
How can I get there? 我怎麼到那裡
Hello. This is ABC restaurant. 你好,這里是ABC 餐館
I』d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight. 我想在7點訂個2人桌
I am sorry. We have so many guests this evening. 很抱歉,今晚客人太多拉
How long is the wait? 需要等多長時間?
We can wait till late hours 我們可以等的晚些
Nine o』clock should be ok 9點可以
Could we have a table on the garden? 我們可以要張在園子里的桌子嗎?
It』s ok. Your name, please 沒問題,姓名?
What do you have for today』s special? 你們今天有特價嗎?
Do you have a dress code? 你有衣服編號嗎?
Should I dress a coat and tie? 我需要系領帶嗎?
Should the ladies wear formal dresses? 女士需要穿正式服裝嗎
No jeans, please 請不要穿牛仔褲
I』m sorry, but I want to cancel my reservation. 對不起,我要取消預訂
Do you have a table for three? 你有3人的桌子嗎?
Can we have a table in the corner? 我們可以要張角落的桌子嗎?
I』d like a table by the window 我想要張靠窗的桌子
Please wait to be seated 請等候如座
Good evening. Do you have a table for two? 晚上好,有兩人的桌子嗎?
Sure, this way, please 當然,這邊請
Our tables are full now. Could you wait for a while? 我們坐滿拉,請等一下
I guess we can offer a table in 30 minutes. 我想30分鍾後會有空位
All right. We』ll wait 好,我們等會
May I have a menu, please? 我可以看看菜單嗎?
Do you have a menu in Chinese? 你有中文菜單嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner? 飯前想喝些什麼嗎?
What kind of drinks do you have for aperitif? 想喝什麼樣的開胃酒?
Do you have some local beer? 你有當地啤酒嗎?
May I have another one? 能給我另一個嗎?
May I see the wine list? 我可以看看酒單嗎?
May I order a glass of wine? 可以給我一杯葡萄酒嗎?
What kind of wine do you have? 你想要什麼樣的葡萄酒
I』d like to have some local wine. 我想要當地的葡萄酒
I』d like to have French red wine 我想要法國紅酒
Could you recommend some good wine? 你能給我推薦些葡萄酒嗎?
May I order, please? 我可以訂了嗎?
Can we have separate checks? 我們可以分開付帳嗎?
What is the specialty of the house? 有什麼特別料理嗎?
Do you have today』s special? 有今天的特價嗎
I』d like to have something special. 我想要一些特別的
Do you have local dishes? 你有當地菜嗎?
What do you recommend? 你有什麼推薦?
Do you have anything ready quickly? 有沒有快點的菜
Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以要和那個一樣的菜嗎?
I』ll have it 就是它了
I』ll have whatever you recommend. 就要你推薦的
I』d like appetizers and meat (fish) dish. 我要開胃菜和肉(魚)類
I』d like to have dinner for less than 30 dollars including drinks. 我想要30圓以下包括酒水的
Can I have it right away? 我可以現在就要嗎?
What is this? 這是什麼?
What kind of dish is this? 這是什麼菜?
I』d like this 這個不錯
I』m on a diet 我正在減肥
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar) 我不要有脂肪(鹽/糖)的食物
Do you have vegetarian dishes? 你有素菜嗎?
Can you make it mild? 能做的清淡嗎?
How do you like your steak? 你想怎麼吃牛扒
Well done (medium/rare), please 全熟(中等/生)的
Could you tell how you to eat this? 你吃的怎麼樣?
Could you pass me the salt (pepper)? 你能把鹽(胡椒)給我嗎?
I』d like a glass of water, please 我想來杯水
May I have a bottle of mineral water? 給我一杯礦泉水
Uncarbonated mineral water, please. 不含碳酸的礦泉水
May I have some more bread, please? 能再給我些麵包嗎?
I dropped my knife (fork) 我的刀(叉)掉了
Is everything all right? 一切還好?
This is very good 非常好
I』d like a dessert, please 一份甜點
What do you have for a dessert? 什麼樣的甜點?
I』d like something light, just some cheese or cake, please 我想要些清淡的,乳酪或蛋糕都行
May I have some cheese? 來些乳酪
What kind of cheese is this? 這是什麼乳酪?
May I have just a little of it? 我就要一點點
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert? 我可以要些水果代替甜點
What kind of food do you have? 你有什麼樣的食物?
Is coffee included in this meal? 咖啡包括在菜里嗎?
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
3.購物用語
Where is the shopping area in this town?
購物區在城鎮的什麼地方?
Where is the biggest shopping center?
哪有最大的購物中心?
Is there a department store around here?
附近哪有百貨商店?
Is it far from here?
離這遠嗎?
Could you tell me how to get there?
能告訴我怎麼到那嗎?
Where is the nearest supermarket from here?
最近的超市在哪?
Where can I buy a roll of film?
在哪能買到膠卷?
I』d like to buy a leather jacket. Could you recommend a good shop?
我要買一件皮衣。能介紹個好的商店嗎?
Are there any unusual things proced in this town?
這個鎮有什麼特產嗎?
Where can I buy it?
我在哪裡能買到
Is there a ty-free shop?
這有免稅店嗎?
What time do stores open?
什麼時候商店開始營業?
I』d like to buy kitchenware
我想買廚房用具
Which shop has the best range of goods?
哪個商店有最好的商品
Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people?
你能推薦我一些年輕人喜歡的流行店嗎?
Where can I buy cloth?
在哪能買到布料
What do you sell on the second floor?
你們在2樓賣什麼?
Excuse me. Can you help me?
打擾一下。能幫我一下嗎?
I』d like to buy a swim suit. Where can I find it?
我想買件泳衣。在哪能找到?
Do you have something special in this area?
在這有什麼特別的嗎?
I』m looking for something for my mother.
我在為我媽媽找一些東西
Hello, may I help you?
你好,我能幫你嗎?
I』m just looking. Thank you.
就是看看,謝謝
Do you have sweaters?
你有毛線衫嗎?
Could you show me some small sweaters, please?
能給我看看一些小號的毛線衫嗎?
I』d like to see this
我想看看這個
Could you show me something in my size?
能找個我這么大號的嗎?
Can I pick it up?
我能拿下來嗎?
Do you have one like this?
你有像這個一樣的嗎?
I』d like the one in the window
我想要個櫥窗里的
Could you show me another one?
能給我看看另一件嗎?
What kind of colors do you have?
你們有什麼顏色的?
I』m looking for a shirt for a 10 years old boy
我在給10歲的小孩找襯衫
Do you have anything smaller?
你有一些小號的嗎?
Do you have any other style?
你有其他風格的嗎?
Do you have a red one?
有紅色的嗎?
I』d like something casual.
我喜歡隨意的風格
This is not what I』m looking for
這不是我要找的
This is too big
這個太大拉
Do you have a bigger one?
你有更大的嗎?
This is too flashy (plain)
這個太浮華拉(朴實)
I don』t like this color (design)
我不喜歡這個顏色(設計)
Do you have the same thing in any other colors?
你有其他顏色的這個東西嗎?
I』d like something in cotton
我喜歡棉製的
What would you recommend?
你有什麼建議?
Can I try this on?
我可以試穿嗎?
Where is the fitting room?
換衣間在哪?
This is just my size.
這就是我的號
It doesn』t fit
這個不適合
This is too short (long/tight/loose)
太短拉(長/緊/松)
May I put it on again?
我能在穿一下嗎?
It feels tight here
我感覺這緊
What size shirt should I have?
我應該穿什麼號的?
Could you measure me?
能給我量一下嗎?
Do you have a dress in white?
你有白顏色的嗎?
How do I look?
我看起來怎麼樣?
What is this made of?
什麼做的?
Could you show me this ring?
能看一下這個戒指嗎?
What kind of stone is this?
這是什麼石頭?
This is very beautiful
非常漂亮
It』s too expensive for me
太貴拉
Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?
你有大約80圓的東西嗎?
I』m sorry. I』ll come later.
對不起,我就來
Could you show me this bag?
我能看一下這個包嗎?
Do you have another design?
你有別的款式嗎?
Do you have one a little smaller?
你有小一點的嗎?
Do you have something with keys?
你有帶鑰匙的嗎?
Can I get a little discount?
我能得到些折扣嗎?
Can you order it for me?
你能為我定購嗎
How long does it take?
需要多長時間?
I』ll take this
我要這個
I』d like three same as this.
我要3個這樣的
This is a present
這是個贈品
Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎?
Can you wrap these separately?
你能分別包裝嗎?
Anything else?
還有其他的嗎?
No. that』s all
不,夠拉
Can I have a paper bag?
能給我個紙帶嗎?
I』ll take this
我要帶著這個
How much it all together?
一共多少錢?
Does it include tax?
含稅了嗎?
Could you give me a little discount?
能打些折嗎?
Can I buy it tax-free?
我能買它免稅嗎?
Do you accept traveler』s checks?
你們接受旅行支票嗎?
Do you accept this credit card?
你們收這種信用卡嗎?
What kind of credit cards do you accept?
你們接受什麼樣的信用卡?
Is there a money exchange counter?
這有兩替所嗎?
Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed?
我能付人民幣和美圓嗎?
Is there a mistake in this bill?
是不是帳單有錯誤
Could you check it again?
你能再檢查一下嗎?
You gave me the wrong change.
你找錯錢拉
Can I have a receipt, please
能給我個收條嗎?
I don』t have my change back yet.
還沒有找我錢呢
I already paid
我已經付錢了
Could you tell me how to make it tax-free?
能告訴我怎麼使他免稅
May I have the form for tax refund?
能給我張退稅表嗎?
Where can I get a form for tax refund?
我在哪能得到退稅表
Could you deliver it to Boston hotel?
你能把它送到波士頓酒店嗎?
I』d like to have it today
我今天想要
What should I do to send this to Japan?
把這個送回日本我需要做些什麼?
Could you send it to my address in China?
你能送回在中國的這個地址嗎?
By air (sea) mail, please
空(水)運
How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail?
空運多久能到中國
Can I take an insurance?
能帶上保險嗎?
How much does it cost by air mail?
空運多少錢?
Do I have to declare?
我要申報嗎?
Will I have any difficulties with customs?
我過海關有什麼困難嗎?
I think this is broken here
我想是這壞拉
It doesn』t work at all
根本不好用
Could you fix it or give me a refund?
你能修好他或是退款給我
I found a stain here
這有個污點
Could you exchange this, please?
能換這個嗎?
Could you change it for a new one?
能換個新的嗎?
I』d like to return this
我想退掉它
Can I have a refund?
能退給我錢嗎?
Could you alter this, please?
能改變這個嗎?
The waist needs taking in (letting out) by 3 centimeters
腰需要收(放)3公分
Could you make it longer (shorter)?
能做長(短)點嗎?
Does it take a long time?
用很長時間嗎?
Can you make it a little earlier?
能早點做嗎?
I put money in this vending machine, but a coke didn』t come out.
我放錢進自動售貨機拉,可是沒有可樂出來
祝旅途愉快,望採納!
❸ 去韓國遊玩,有哪些常用語能發下中文拼音和韓文嗎謝謝。
太多了親,我列舉幾個常用的吧~~
你好 안녕하세요. an niao ha sai yoo
多少錢 얼마예요? ao er ma yai yoo?
廁所在哪兒?화장실 어디예요? ao di yai yoo?
坐幾路車? 몇번 버스 타요? miao bang bao si ta yoo?
再見 안녕히 계세요. an niao hei kai sai yoo.
請問東大門市場知道在哪兒嗎? 혹시 동대문시장 어디인지 아세요? hu xi dong dai men xi zang ao di yin ji asai yoo?
還有很多很多,這幾個最常用,你還想知道什麼直接追問我~~純手工打 拒絕抄襲 望採納~~
❹ 關於網路游戲術語
在網路游戲的術語中:
1、HP的全稱是health point,意思是「生命值」。在游戲中,生命值是一個個體在被消滅之前所能承受的最大攻擊力,也就是游戲中血的單位。
游戲中常用 HP代表,例如某種兵生命值50,一個攻擊力為1的兵需要攻擊他50次才能打死他,一個 攻擊力為5的兵需要攻擊10次打死他,即需要造成50單位的傷害才可以消滅該單位。
2、MP的全稱是magic point,意思是「魔法值」。是在許多角色扮演游戲或類似游戲中出現的一種能力值,用來度量游戲中特殊能力資源量。當游戲角色使用特殊能力的時候(諸如發起特殊攻擊,或回復生命值)就會消耗一定量的魔法值,當剩餘魔法值不足的時候,角色就不能發起相應的特殊能力了。
(4)遊玩用語擴展閱讀:
一些常見的網路游戲術語:
1、Q 版 :畫面人物都卡通化的游戲,被稱為 Q 版游戲。一種按照產品畫風分類的游戲類型。
2、2D:即2維游戲,游戲畫面是平面的。一種按照畫面表現形式分類的游戲類型。
3、3D:即3維游戲,游戲畫面是 3維立體圖。一種按照畫面表現形式分類的游戲類型。
4、封號:玩家的游戲賬號被凍結,無法繼續使用。
5、刪號:玩家的游戲賬號或角色被刪除。
6、外掛:靠修改游戲數據來加快游戲進程的惡意程序,玩家使用外掛後會被游戲公司封號。
7、buff:能增強游戲人物角色某一能力(如 HP ,力量)的法術叫 buff 。與之相反,會削弱游戲人物某一能力的法術就就叫 debuff 。
❺ 很多人到名勝古跡遊玩時會留下「某某到此一游」,針對這種情況,你能編寫一則公益廣告用語加以勸阻嗎
1我已經很美了,請不要在我身上塗抹了。2請您不要留下千古罵名。3來到此地請留下您的文明,留下您的腳印,請不要留下您的筆跡。4您的書法沒有王羲之好就不要留下。
❻ 旅遊業的一些術語
1 直客:直接與客戶聯絡沒有經過中間環節或直接上門的遊客就是直客。
散客:這不版單是旅權行社所用的詞彙,酒店、賓館、旅遊餐廳、旅遊景點也經常用來區別旅遊團隊的一種叫法,一般是在10人以下的來客。
2 同行:這個不是旅遊行業的術語,它是約定俗成的說法,所謂「同行是冤家」早就有人使用,而在現代字典里也可以查到的詞:就是指同一行業。這個詞與地接沒有什麼關系;地接的意思是:「旅行社的當地接待」例如:旅行社的經理說:我們的業務主要是地接,也就是說我們只做當地的遊客接待,不做組團。
3 組團:這是旅行社的一種業務行為:組織遊客從A地出發到B地 或C F地旅遊的業余行為,我們交組團。
4 拓展 ? 這是某個企業搞的項目,不一定是旅行社的業務,例如:我們的企業拓展活動將在今年4月開始。旅行社有的時候參與運作企業拓展。
5 專線:旅行社如果說做專線的是不是說明只有一條線路?旅行社在某個時期內有可能專門委派某個部門或個人專門運作某個線路,我們稱之為:專線運作,在做廣告的時候可以出現「XXXX線路 專線」 據我20多年的旅遊經驗, 沒有一家旅行社只做一條線路的,中國還沒有這樣的旅行社。