泰国游玩英语
A. 泰国旅游景点英文介绍
从泰国的概况开始
全称: Thailand ( meaning "land of the free")
首都: Bangkok (Krung Thep, meaning "city of angels")
地理:
The kingdom of Thailand lies in the heart of Southeast Asia, making it a natural gateway to Indochina, Myanmar and Southern China. Its shape and geography divide into four natural regions : the mountains and forests of the North; the vast rice fields of the Central Plains; the semi-arid farm lands of the Northeast plateau; and the tropical islands and long coastline of the peninsula South.
The country comprises 76 provinces that are further divided into districts, sub-districts and villages. Bangkok is the capital city and centre of political, commercial, instrial and cultural activities. It is also the seat of Thailand's revered Royal Family, with His Majesty the King recognised as Head of State, Head of the Armed Forces, Upholder of the Buddhist religion and Upholder of all religions.
邻国:
1) Myanmar - west and north,
2) Lao P.D.R. - north and northeast,
3) Cambodia - southeast and
4) Malaysia - south.
人口:
Thais are well-known for their friendliness and hospitality. A large majority of over 62 million citizens of Thailand are ethic Thai, along with strong communities whose ethnic origins lie in China, India and elsewhere. About 7 million people reside in the capital city of Bangkok.
民族:
Thai (80%), Chinese (10%), Malay (3%), and the rest are minorities (Mons, Khmers, hill tribes) Ethnic Thais form the majority, though the area has historically been a migratory crossroads, and has thus proced a degree of ethnic diversity. Integration is such, however, that culturally and socially there is enormous unity.
语言:
Spoken and written Thai is largely incomprehensible to the casual visitor. However, English is widely understood, particularly in Bangkok where it is almost the major commercial language. English and some European Languages are spoken in most hotels, shops and restaurants in major tourist destinations, and Thai-English road and street signs are found nationwide.
宗教:
Buddhism (95%), Muslim (4%), others (1%)
政府:
Thailand has had a constitutional monarchy since 1932. Parliament is composed of 2 houses, The House of Representatives and the Senate. Both representatives and senators are elected by the people. A prime minister elected from among the representatives leads the government. The country is divided into 76 provinces. The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration comes under an elected governor. Appointed provincial governors administer the other 75 provinces (Changwat), which are divided into districts (Amphoe), sub-districts (Tambon) and villages (Mu Ban).
时间:
The time in Thailand is seven hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (+7 hours GMT).
气候:
Thailand enjoys a tropical climate with three distinct seasons-hot and dry from February to May (average temperature 34 degrees Celsius and 75% humidity); rainy with plenty of sunshine from June to October (average day temperature 29 degrees Celsius and 87% humidity); and cool from November to January (temperatures range from 32 degrees Celsius to below 20 degrees Celsius with a drop in humidity).
Much lower temperatures are experienced in the North and Northeast ring nighttime. The South has a tropical rainforest climate with temperatures averaging 28 degrees Celsius almost all year round.
经济:
The electric current is 220 volt AC (50 cycles) throughout the country. Many different types of plugs and sockets are in use. Travellers with electric shavers, hair dryers, tape recorders and other appliances should carry a plug adapter kit. The better hotels will make available 110-volt transformers.
邮政服务:
Thailand's mail service is reliable and efficient. Major hotels provide basic postal services on their premises. Provincial post offices are usually open from 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
International Roaming Mobile Phone : A Subscriber Identity Mole Card (SIM Card) is now available for Thai and foreign customers who are travelling around for work. The SIM Card must be used in conjunction with a Digital GSM mobile phone within the 900-MHz range or a Digital PCN mobile phone within the 1800-MHz range.
电话服务:
At present, all telephone numbers (for local calls and long distance calls within the country) have nine digits.
For Bangkok calls, 02 is added to the existing numbers i.e. 0 2694 1222.
For provincial calls, an area code is added to the existing numbers. For example, area code for Chiang Mai is 053 = 0 5324 8604; area code for Phuket is 076 = 0 7621 1036.
For mobile phones, After september 1,2006, all Thai mobile phone numbers will be extended to 10 digits. Simply add an 8 in the middle of the existing two-digit prefix, followed by the existing seven-digit number.For example, numbers starting with (66) 01 will become (66) 081 XXX XXXX
The new system has no effect on international phone calls.
The international dialing code for Thailand is 66.
When making international calls to Thailand, add 66 and omit the leading 0.
When making international calls from Thailand, first dial 001+country code+area code+telephone number
应急电话:
Central Emergency (Police, Ambulance, Fire) : 191
Highway Patrol : 1193
Crime Suppression : 195 or (662) 513 3844
Tourist Police (English, French and German spoken) : 1155
Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Call Centre : 1672
Immigration Bureau : (662) 287 3101-10
另外,你想要的景点介绍太多了, 不同的城市有不同景点.给你一个泰国旅游的官方网站,你可以在上边找到所有你想要的!
http://www.tourismthailand.org/
B. “泰国有什么好玩的地方”英语翻译。
"What's interesting places in Thailand"
C. 泰国旅游日记英文带翻译
Lastweek,ItraveledtoZhuhai..ThetrafficofZhuhaiisgood.,.MacauisontheoppositeofZhuhai...
上周,我去珠海旅游了。街道非常干净,楼真的很高。珠海的交通很好,都没有交通堵塞,因为交通系统很良好。澳门就在珠海对面。我们甚至可以看到在澳门大街上驰骋的车辆。我希望可以踏入澳门这座魔幻之城旅游。
D. 泰国自由行必备的英语有哪些
一.基本用语(打招呼,问候,介绍…)
Where are from ?你从哪里来?
I’m from China我来自中国
How do you do你好
How are you ?你好吗?
Fine thank you很好,谢谢
Nice to meet you很高兴见到你
Thank you very much非常感谢
Thank you all the same仍然感谢你
You are welcome不用谢
Of course当然
Thank you for your help谢谢你的帮助
I’m so sorry我很抱歉
Sorry to bother you对不起,给你添麻烦
Please Never mind请别介意
It doesnt matter没关系
That's right你说的对
Never mind没关系
Have a nice trip祝你旅途平安
I am alone我独自一人
I’m very Poor我很穷
I can’t speak Thai我不会说泰语
Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ?你会说英语或者中文吗?
My EngLish is so bad我的英语很差
I can speak a little English我会说一点英语
I can’t understand what you mean我不明白你的意思
Can you Speak slowly?你能说得慢一点吗?
Please say it again请再说一次
Please write it in English请用英语写下来
Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it
你能用泰文帮我写一些地名吗?
You are too nice你人太好了!
It’s kind of you你真是太好了!
This is the first time I came to ThaiLand这是我第一次来泰国
ThaiLand is a beautiful country泰国是一个美丽的国家
I’m just a tourist我只是一名游客
二.买东西 (问价,讨价还价)
I’d like to buy this.我想买这个
How much ?多少钱?
How much is this?这个多少钱?
How much is that?那个多少钱?
How much it all together一共多少钱?
Too expensive太贵了
It’s too expensive for me对我来说太贵了
What a price! Lower it,please!这么高的价格,请降点
Do you have any cheaper?有更便宜点的吗?
What’s the last price最低价多少钱?
Do you have anything cheaper than this ?有没有比这个更便宜一点的?
Could you show me another one ?能给我看看另一件吗?
Can I have a paper bag能给我一个纸带吗?
May I try it ?我能试试吗?
I already paid我已经付钱了
I’m just looking. Thank you我只是随便看看,谢谢
Could you give me a little discount你能给我一点折扣吗?
Can I pay here ?可以在这儿付帐吗?
Keep the change, please不用找钱了,(给小费的一种方式)
注:Thai Bath(泰铢)
温馨提示:泰国人在告诉你价格的时候,都会在数字后面加一个 Bath,读
作:“吧”…比如10泰铢,会读作: Ten bath (Ten吧)…就好像我们说多少元
一样的道理.
在泰国购买食品或水果等需要称重的东西,都是以公斤来计算的.
三.问路,坐车(最好能配合地图和肢体语言)
May I ask something ?我能问点事吗?
I don’t know the way我不认识路
I took the wrong way我走错路了
I lost my way我迷路了
I don’t know how to get there我不知道如何去那儿?
Can you take me through你能带我过去吗?
What is the best way to get there?去那里最好的方式是什么?
How far is it from here ?离这里有多远?
Can you show me on the map ?可以在地图上指给我看吗?
What is the name of this street ?这条街叫什么名字?
Can I walk down there ?我能步行到那里吗?
Is it possible to walk there?可以走路到那里吗?
I want to go to there我想去那里
How should I go ?我该怎么走?
Which way should I go ?我该往哪条路走?
Where is the bus stop ?巴士车站在哪里?
Where is the taxi stand?计程车站在哪里?
Where is the railway station ?火车站在哪里?
where is the airport?飞机场在哪里?
Where is the toilet,please请问厕所在哪里?
Where is the Subway station ?地铁站在哪里?
Where is the MRT ?地铁在哪里?
Where is the BTS ? BTS在哪里?
I want to go to the ...我想去...
I want to go to the toilet我想去厕所
Where is the toilet ?厕所在哪里?
Is there a toilet near here ?附近有厕所吗?
TAXI(坐计程车)
Please use the meter请按表(打表)
Take me to this address,please!请带我去这个地址
I’m in a hurry我时间很急
Can you drive more slowly ?可以开得慢点吗?
I'm scared我很害怕
Stop here,Please!请停在这儿
坐火车
Where can I buy a ticket我在哪里可以买到票?
Where is the ticket office ?卖票的地方在哪里?
May I see the time table ?我可以看看时间表吗?
What time does it leave ?几点发车?
A ticket to Chiengmai please !一张去清迈的车票
Second class one way,please !二等单程
I’d like the upper berth我想要上铺
机场
Where can I check in ?在哪里办登机手续?
Where is boarding gate for AirAisa airline ?亚航的登机口在哪里?
What is the gate number ?在几号登机口登机?
Airline ticket飞机票
Could you tell me how to fill in?请告诉我如何填写?(填出入境单)
Where is my seat ?我的座位 在哪里?
Can I have a window seat,please可以给我一个靠窗的位置吗?
Where can I get my baggage?我去哪里取行李?
入关检查用语
Your passport and declaration card, please请出示你的护照和海关申报单
Do you have anything to declare?你携带的东西有必须申报的吗?
No. I don't没有
Please open this bag请打开这件行李
What are these?这是什么东西?
These are for my personal use这是我的个人用品
入关常用词
Immigration入境检查
ty-free items免税品
Passport control护照检查
Quarantine检疫
Outgoing passenger card入境登记卡
Residents本国居民
Ongoing passenger card出境登记卡
Non-residents外国居民
Customs declaration card海关申报单
Visa签证
Currency declaration现金申报单
Destination目的地
Valid (invalid)有效(无效)
Cash现金
四.吃饭,住宿.玩
.吃喝
I'm very hungry我很饿
Where is the restaurant near here ?这附近餐馆在哪里?
Can I see the menu?我可以看一下菜单吗?
Do you have Chinese or English menu ?有中文或英语菜单吗?
Have a little spicy food ?有辣一点的食物吗?
Which is more delicious ?哪个更好吃?
It’s very delicious非常美味
I like this我喜欢这个
Can you tell me how to eat this ?你能告诉我如何吃这个吗?
How to eat ?怎么吃?
I want to eat rice我想要吃米饭
I want to eat noodles我想吃面条
I’m thirsty我口渴
I want to drink我想喝水
I want to a cold drink我想喝一杯冷饮
I’d like a glass of water,please我想要一杯水
I want to drink a cup of coffee我想喝一杯咖啡
Check,Please请结帐
.住宿
I made a reservation in the internet我在网上预订了房间
Is there a youth hotel near here ?这附近有青年旅社吗?
Excuse me,do you have any rooms ?请问有房间吗?
I want a single room我想要单人间
I want a double room我想要双人单
Can I see the room我能看一下房间吗?
Can you tell me how to find my room?请问我的房间怎么走?
The toliet is public or private?厕所是公共的还是私用的?
may I take a shower我可以淋浴吗?
It’s too hot in here这儿太热了
Is there a electric fan in the room ?房间里有电风扇 吗?
I want a room with air conditioning我想要一间带空调的房间
I want a room with electric fan我想要一间带电风扇的房间
风扇房(room of fan)
空调房(room of air-condition)
Is it safe?这里安全吗?
Could you keep my valuables ?能帮我保管贵重物品吗?
I’d like to stay for one night,please我要住一晚
Can I stay here for one night ?我可以在这里住宿一晚吗?
What is the check out time?退房时间是几点?
How much is the room per night?每晚多少钱?
Do I have to pay a deposit?我需要支付押金吗?
Key deposit (钥匙押金)
Do you have a cheaper room?你们有便宜一点的房间吗?
I will take this room我想要这间房
Does the price include breakfast?价钱包括早餐吗?
I go out for a while我出去一会儿
When do you close你们什么时候关门?
I’d like to check out now我想要退房
.玩
can I take a picture in here ?我可以在这里拍照吗?
Could you take a picture for me ?你能帮我拍张照吗?
Can I take a photo with you ?我能和你合影吗?
when I am ready,please press this button当我准备好以后,请按这个键
one day trip一日游
half day trip半日游
I want to ride the elephant我想骑大象
Have a rest休息一下
How long shall I wait我需要等多久?
what's time to start什么时间开始?
I will return as soon as possible我会尽快回来
Where can I rent[rent] a bike(bicycle)我在哪里可以租一辆自行车?
What time must be reture ?什么时间必须归还? Is this free ?这是免费
的吗? One thousand two hundred and fifty一千两百五十
let's think about让我们想想/考虑一下
五.应急
I feel sick我感觉不舒服(感觉恶心)
I caught a cold我感冒了
I can’t sleep well我睡眠不好
I have a fever我发烧
I have diarrhea我腹泻
Is there a drug store near here这附近有药店吗?
Is there a hospital near here ?附近有医院吗?
Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?这儿有会说中文的医生吗?
Do you have any medicine ?你有药吗?
I will call pliceman我会找警察
where is the police station ?请问警察局在哪里
E. 泰国旅游常用英语
泰国旅游常用英语:
一、基本用语
1、Where are from ? 你从哪里来?
2、I’m from China 我来自中国
3、How do you do /How are you ? 你好/ 你好吗?
4、Fine thank you / I’m fine, 很好,谢谢
5、Nice to meet you 很高兴见到你
6、Thank you very much /Thank you for your help 非常感谢/ 谢谢你的帮助
7、You are welcome 不用谢
8、Of course 当然
9、I’m so sorry 我很抱歉
10、Sorry to bother you 对不起,给你添麻烦
11、Please Never mind 请别介意
12、It doesnt matter/ Never mind 没关系
13、That's right 你说的对
14、Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安
15、I am alone 我独自一人
16、I can’t speak Thai 我不会说泰语
17、Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ? 你会说英语或者中文吗?
18、My EngLish is so bad 我的英语很差
19、I can speak a little English 我会说一点英语
20、I can’t understand what you mean 我不明白你的意思
21、Can you Speak slowly? 你能说得慢一点吗?
22、Please say it again 请再说一次
23、Please write it in English 请用英语写下来
24、Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it?你能用泰文帮我写一些地名吗?
25、You are too nice 你人太好了!
26、It’s very kind of you 你真是太好了!
27、This is the first time I came to ThaiLand 这是我第一次来泰国
28、ThaiLand is a beautiful country 泰国是一个美丽的国家
29、I’m just a tourist 我只是一名游客
二、买东西
1、I’d like to buy this 我想买这个
2、How much ? /How much is this? 多少钱? / 这个多少钱?
3、How much it all together一共多少钱?
4、Too expensive 太贵了
5、It’s too expensive for me 对我来说太贵了
6、What a price! Lower it,please! 这么高的价格,请便宜点
7、Do you have any cheaper? 有更便宜点的吗?
8、What’s the last price 最低价多少钱?
9、Could you show me another one ? 能给我看看另一件吗?
10、Can I have a paper bag 能给我一个纸带吗?
11、May I try it ? 我能试试吗?
12、I already paid 我已经付钱了
13、I’m just looking,Thank you 我只是随便看看,谢谢
14、Can I pay here ? 可以在这儿付帐吗?
15、Keep the change, please 不用找钱了(给小费的一种方式)
三、问路,坐车
1、excuse me? 打扰了?
2、May I ask something ? 我能问点事吗?
3、I don’t know the way 我不认识路
4、I took the wrong way 我走错路了
5、I don’t know how to get there? 我不知道如何去那儿?
6、Can you take me through? 你能带我过去吗?
7、What is the best way to get there? 去那里最好的方式是什么?
8、Can you show me on the map ? 可以在地图上指给我看吗?
9、What is the name of this street ? 这条街叫什么名字?
10、Can I walk down there ? 我能步行到那里吗?
11、Is it possible to walk there? 可以走路到那里吗?
12、I want to go to there 我想去那里
13、How should I go ? 我该怎么走?
14、Which way should I go ? 我该往哪条路走?
15、Where is the bus stop/stand /railway station/airport ? 巴士车站(计程车站/火车站/飞机场)在哪里?
16、Where is the toilet,please 请问厕所在哪里?
17、Where is the MRT ? 地铁在哪里?
18、Where is the toilet ? 厕所在哪里?
19、Please use the meter 请按表(打表)
20、Take me to this address,please! 请带我去这个地址
21、I’m in a hurry 我时间很急
22、Can you drive more slowly ? 可以开得慢点吗?
23、I'm scared 我很害怕
24、Stop here,Please! 请停在这儿
四、入关常用词
1、Immigration入境检查
2、ty-free items免税品
3、Passport control护照检查
4、Outgoing passenger card入境登记卡
5、Ongoing passenger card出境登记卡
6、Customs declaration card海关申报单
7、Currency declaration现金申报单
8、Valid (invalid)有效(无效)
五、应急
1、I feel sick我感觉不舒服(感觉恶心)
2、I caught a cold我感冒了
3、I can’t sleep well我睡眠不好
4、I have a fever我发烧
5、I have diarrhea我腹泻
6、Is there a drug store near here这附近有药店吗?
7、Is there a hospital near here ?附近有医院吗?
8、Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?这儿有会说中文的医生吗?
9、Do you have any medicine ?你有药吗?
10、I will call pliceman我会找警察
11、where is the police station ?请问警察局在哪里
F. 请问泰国的景点的英文都是什么呀
Chiang mai temple is the northern city of Chiang mai's oldest temple, built in the 15 th century, stupa cascade is strewn at random, carve heavy and complicated, the base number of honour made by an elephant statue of the ancient city of Chiang mai-down from generation to generation, and elephant city that have a close relationship. Temple consecrate a Buddha 1800 years ago and a statue of Buddha crystal 2500 years ago, is the marble of figure of Buddha and curiosities.
清迈寺是泰国北部城市清迈最古老的寺庙,始建于15世纪初,佛塔层叠错落,雕琢繁复,底座由数尊大象雕像做成——相传清迈古城的建城,与大象有着密切的关系。寺庙里供奉了一尊1800年前的水晶佛像和一尊2500年前的大理石佛像,堪称稀世珍宝。
G. 去泰国曼谷旅游的英语对话范文
去泰国曼谷旅游
Travel to Bangkok, Thailand
H. 泰国旅游景点英文介绍
1,曼谷泰国大王宫(Grand palace, Bangkok, Thailand)
Bangkok Thailand's grand palace, also known as the Palace Museum, is the palace of the king of Thailand's Bangkok dynasty king I to king viii.
(曼谷泰国大王宫又称故宫,是泰国曼谷王朝一世王至八世王的王宫。)
The grand palace covers a total area of 218,400 square meters and is located in the center of the capital Bangkok.
(大王宫的总面积为21.84万平方米,位于首都曼谷市中心。)
Nestled beside the chao phraya river, it is the most spectacular collection of ancient buildings in Bangkok.
(依偎在湄南河畔,是曼谷市内最为壮观的古建筑群。)
2,玉佛寺(The jade Buddha temple)
Jade Buddha temple is located in the northeast corner of Bangkok grand palace.
(玉佛寺位于曼谷大王宫的东北角。)
It is the most famous buddhist temple in Thailand and one of the three national treasures of Thailand.
(是泰国最著名的佛寺,也是泰国三大国宝之一。)
The jade Buddha temple, built in 1784, is part of the grand palace of Thailand.
(建于1784年的玉佛寺是泰国大王宫的一部分,面积约占大王宫的1/4。)
3,普吉岛(Island of phuket)
Phuket, the "pearl" of the andaman sea and the largest island in Thailand, is a typical tourist resort in southeast Asia.
(泰国最大的岛屿、安达曼海的“珍珠”普吉岛是东南亚具有代表性的旅游度假胜地。)
4,芭堤雅(pattaya)
Pattaya, famous for its sunshine, sand beach and seafood, is known as the "Oriental Hawaii" and is a world famous new seaside resort.
(芭堤雅,以阳光、沙滩、海鲜名扬天下,被誉为“东方夏威夷”,是世界著名的新兴海滨旅游度假胜地。)
5,皮皮岛(phi)
phi island is about 20 kilometers southeast of phuket, Thailand.
(皮皮岛位于泰国普吉岛东南约20公里处。)
It is a sister island of two main islands, the big pipi in the north and the small pipi in the south.
(是由两个主要岛屿(北部的大皮皮岛和南部的小皮皮岛)组成的姐妹岛。)
I. 去泰国旅游说英语能行吗
去泰国旅游的时候是说泰语。
泰语(ภาษาไทย),旧称暹罗语(Siamese),泰国的官方语言。属汉藏语系壮侗语族壮傣语支。使用人口约5000万,有中部、北部、东北部和南部等4个方言区。曼谷话是泰语的标准语,泰语是一种分析型、孤立型语言,基本词汇以单音节词居多,不同的声调有区分词汇和语法的作用。构词中广泛使用合成和重叠等手段,泰语中吸收了大量的梵语、巴利语和相当数量的孟语、高棉语、汉语、马来语和英语词汇。
现代泰文有辅音字母42个,元音字母和符号32个,元音字母可以在辅音字母的前后出现,还可以出现在辅音字母的上、下部位。有4个声调符号,标在辅音的右上方,第一声调不标符号。泰文自左而右书写,一般不使用标点符号。
大多数汉语的塞音只有不送气清音(比如“波”的声母)和送气清音(比如“坡”的声母[ph])的对立。而泰语还有一套不送气浊音(比如与[p]、[ph]对立的,如同吴语和湘语中“婆”的声母)。
泰语中的元音和辅音相拼时,可以根据声调发出不同的音,但是发音必须看辅音,只有中辅音和长元音相拼时,才能发出所有的5个声调。
文字的书写采取连书形式,自左向右,横向书写,词与词之间不用标点,不留空格,一句话从头到尾连续不断的拼写,以空两个字母的间隔或句子当中的小停顿表示一个句子。泰文字母的传统印刷体像五线谱上的音符,大部分字母都带有小圆圈,因此有人把它比作蝌蚪文。泰文与柬埔寨文字和老挝文字十分相似,泰语的讲话和书写上,基本语序与汉语一样都是“主—谓—宾”结构,但是与华文的最大区别是修饰语在被修饰语之后,简单而言即泰语形容词应该放在名词之后,副词放在动词之后,例如汉语中“这双袜子真美”,在泰语中的语序变成“美真袜子双这”。
希望我能帮助你解疑释惑。
J. 在泰国旅游一定要会英语吗
可以这样理解:会英语比较方便,前提是你得和会英语的泰国人对话。
不会英语就比较困难,可以像聋哑人那样比手语。